Private guided tours
Day 1 : ISTANBUL – Private Tour (B)
Welcome to Istanbul
. At the meeting point in the airport your guide
holds a placard bearing your name or our agency name
’ALLRIGHT TRAVEL’ and meets you at the airport and transfer to your
Day 2 : ISTANBUL – Private Tour (B)
This morning your private guide will pick you up at the lobby of your hotel
and you will be driven to the old city to visit
Topkapi Palace with
its fabulous jewellery collection, Council Hall, kitchen,
its magnificent pavillions overlooking the view of Golden
Horn. Then we will visit the
Hagia Sophia (Divine Wisdom),
the highest dome of the largest church built by
Justinien in Roman era. After having lunch , we will visit
enriched by the beautiful Iznik tiles and walk through the
ancient objects Egyptian Obelisk, Serpentine Column,
Constantine Column displayed in the
. Finally we will visit the
Turkish Islamic Art Museum
to see the Seljouk –Otoman-Turkish art pieces.
Day 3 : ISTANBUL – Private Tour (B)
This morning we will visit
Spice Market and the
Rustem Pahsa very
reputable with the famous turquoise tiles covering the walls
and the ceiling. Next we will get on our local ferry to
cruise along the strait of the
pearl of the city’
to witness the rich part of the life with its
splendid waterfront houses and mansions.
By the end of our cruise we meet our driver in Sarıyer port to drive to
Asian side for sightseeing at
the district of “ Çamlıca Hill ” .After lunch
we drive to
used as a summer palace
to host the guests
Empress Eugenie of France, Joseph, the Emperor of Austria-Hungary
(1869), The Crown Prince of Italia (1869) , Frederic Guillaume
Charles, the Crown Prince of Prussia (1869), the Sah of Iran.
located on the shores of Bosphorus then we drive back to our
Day 4 : ISTANBUL / CAPPADOCIA- Private Tour (B)
This morning after breakfast you will check-out the hotel and transfer to
Istanbul Airport for your flight to Kayseri for Cappadocia.
Upon arrival, meet your guide and begin to discover the
splendid nature of Cappadocia on the way. We arrive
at the highest point of
the region to get closer to the rock caves, dwelling
rooms, pigeonnaries within its special mystery.After
sightseeing , we explore the rock cut houses and man-made
Pasabag Valley which
posseses the most preserved conic rock formations in the
region. After lunch, we drive to visit the
Göreme Open Air Museum , as a
world hearitage site where the rock cut churches, preserved
frescoes- 9-13th cent.-protected by
cradle of the civilizations
Cappadocia is center of the hand crafts in Turkey.
Later today, you will have an opportunity to learn the
techniques of the rug weaver by a local lecturer. Stay
overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 : CAPPADOCIA- Private Tour (B)
This morning the guide meets you at the lobby of the hotel .Then we drive to
Zelve Open Air Museum
to see the ancient settlements of Roman Empire in the
valleys as to learn the life of the local inhabitants in
this magic world. Then drive to
a village of pottery- to see the longest river of the
(Red River) dividing
the village in half and learn the process of transforming
the soil into an art piece such as ceramics, potteries made
by the local artists.After lunch at a local restaurant we
stop to take the pictures of the
scattered in a vast area
of Cappadocia region. Stay overnight
at the hotel.
Day 6 : CAPPADOCIA / KUSADASI- Private Tour (B,D)
This morning after breakfast you will check out and transfer to Kayseri
Airport for the flight to Izmir . Upon arrival, meet your
guide to drive to
Selcuk where we will
church of St. John ,
the largest church in Asia Minor at 6th century, perched on
a hill overlooking the
Isa Bey Mosque, the Artemis Temple and the Aegean sea in further.
Stay overnight at the hotel.After lunch at a local
restaurant we drive to visit the
House of Virgin Mary
approved by the pope Jean Paul XVI , where she spent the
last years of her life.
Day 7 : KUSADASI - Private Tour (B)
You will visit the famous Roman ancient site of
Ephesus and walk on the Roman
marbles to witness a Roman history in agora, odeion, Roman
bath, Greco-Roman theatre, library and others..Every step
takes you to relive the moments of Roman history with your
The visit of
Terrace Houses of Ephesus is also
important part of the trip. You can learn the details from your
After lunch, take a short walk in the village of Sirince , where you can see the wooden houses, a lovely green
nature and taste some local wine.Our final stop in the day is
the town of Selcuk where we will visit the Museum of
Archeology.Almost all of the findings are from Ephesus , the most spectecular being
two beautiful statues of Artemis Ephesis, both are dating back
to the Roman era.Overnight at the hotel.
Day 8 : KUSADASI / APHRODISIAS/ PAMUKKALE(COTTON CASTLE)- Private Service (B,D)
This morning we will drive to Aprodisias which is so famous with the temple of the goddess Aphrodite and you will see the best samples of the
Roman scultuptures in the vast land of the Roman ancient
site including the stadium, theatre,agora, odeion and the
basilica.After lunch in a traditional restaurant on the way,
we will drive to visit the ancient site of Hierapolis where the Roman theatre , the Roman temples , Roman
bath are found and also we walk on the hot spring water
pools called ‘Cotton Castle’ and discover the amazing structure of the
land. Stay overnight in Pamukkale.
Day 9 : KUSADASI / ISTANBUL- Private Service (B)
This morning after breakfast you will check-out and transfer toDenizli
Çardak Airport for the flight to Istanbul . Upon
arrival, meet your guide to drive
. We drive to the most prestigious
museum- St. Savior Chora-
on the outskirts of the Golden Horn area. The
coverage of the Biblical scenes by the golden mosaics are
the best samples of the Byzantine (Eastern Roman Empire) art
in its era in the world. Next we drive to
Eyup Mosque to witness
the religious life of the Muslim people and their ritual
worships around the mosque.We drive to
Pierre Loti Hill to
catch one of the best views of the ancient city from one of
the Seven Hills .After lunch we can drive to
Taksım & Grand Bazaar
to enjoy the modern part of the city and bargain at
the jewellery, leather, silver stores inside. Stay overnight
at the hotel.
Day 10 : ISTANBUL / HOME- Private Service (B)
This morning you meet with your guide and pick you up from the hotel and
transfer to Istanbul International Airport.
End of our services…
PRICES AND CONDITIONS:
Package prices for your own private tour: (per person in double room, USD)
10 or more participants
* The prices are only valid for the early bookings.For the further enquiries, please send us an email.
PRICES OF THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
* 10 nights accomodation at the hotels shown as belows:
* Hotel Sultanhan Boutique Hotel -Istanbul
* Argos Cave Boutique Hotel –Cappadocia
* Hotel Korumar 5* / Hotel Nisanyan Boutique –Kusadasi
* Hotel Richmond 5* -Pamukkale
* 10 breakfasts 3 dinners at hotels indicated on the itinerary with B,D .
* Admission fees, tax and service charges
* Admission fee to the Terrace Houses in Ephesus
* Complete program of tours as specified in day by day itinerary but not limited
* Services of a Professional English-speaking tour guide who is licensed by the Turkish Ministry of Tourism and an expert on Turkey's history and culture.
* Local transportation by a private chauffeur driven deluxe van with A/C
* All transfers and touring as per itinerary from arrival to departure
* Airfare for the flight from İstanbul to Kayseri // Kayseri to Izmir // Denizli to Istanbul
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT THE TOUR:
* The hotels mentioned above are not only the finest hotels of the region ,they are located strategically in the districts and have the reputation in the luxury travel according to their excellent services and their authentic atmosphere .
* In the domestic airlines we use Turkish Airlines company to ensure that our guests can feel the comfort so we dont use the other cheap airplane companies under normal circumstances and we need the early reservations to avoid the overbooking.
* Our guides are Professional English speaking tour guides and they have an excellent knowledge of history and the archeology of Turkey.
* The mode of the tour transportation on the land will be new 2013 model MERCEDES van.
PRICES OF THE PACKAGE EXCLUDES:
* Airfare of international flights and related taxes,
* Customary end-of-tour gratuities to guide and drivers,
* Bottled beverages or alcohol,
* Travel insurance and visas, laundry and personal items.
OPTIONAL DELUXE HOTELS IN ISTANBUL :
In case of the request of the deluxe hotels in Istanbul shown as below, the additional cost a night per person in a double room:
* Hotel Ciragan Kempinski 5* / Istanbul : 230 USD
* Hotel Four Seasons Sultanahmet / Istanbul : 270 USD
* Hotel Four Seasons Bosphorus / Istanbul : 270 USD
BOOK THIS TOUR:
e-mail us about your tour.