Private guided tours
Day 1 : ISTANBUL – Private Tour (B)
Welcome to Istanbul
. At the meeting point in the airport your guide
holds a placard bearing your name or our agency name
’ALLRIGHT TRAVEL’ and meets you at the airport and transfer to your
Day 2 : ISTANBUL – Private Tour (B)
morning your private guide will pick you up at the lobby of
your hotel and you will be driven to the old city to visit
Topkapi Palace with
its fabulous jewellery collection, Council Hall, kitchen,
its magnificent pavillions overlooking the view of Golden
Horn. Then we will visit the
Hagia Sophia (Divine Wisdom),
the highest dome of the largest church built by Justinien in
Roman era. After having lunch , we will visit
enriched by the beautiful Iznik tiles and walk
through the ancient objects
Egyptian Obelisk, Serpentine Column, Constantine Column
displayed in the hippodrome
. Finally we will visit the
Turkish Islamic Art Museum
to see the Seljouk –Otoman-Turkish art pieces.
Day 3 : ISTANBUL / CAPPADOCIA – Private Tour (B)
This morning after breakfast you will check-out the hotel and transfer to
Istanbul Airport for your flight to Kayseri for
Cappadocia. Upon arrival, meet
your guide and begin to discover the splendid nature of
Cappadocia on the way. We arrive at the highest point of
the region to get closer to the rock caves, dwelling
rooms, pigeonnaries within its special mystery.After
sightseeing , we explore the rock cut houses and man-made
churches in Pasabag Valley which posseses the
most preserved conic rock formations in the region. After
lunch, we drive to visit the
Göreme Open Air Museum
, as a world hearitage site where the rock cut churches,
preserved frescoes- 9-13th cent.-protected by
cradle of the
civilizations Cappadocia is center of the hand
crafts in Turkey. Later today, you will have an opportunity
to learn the techniques of the rug weaver by a local
lecturer. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 : CAPPADOCIA- Private Tour (B)
Optional Tour: Hot air
balloon ride in the early morning.This tour includes one hour balloon ride , a glass of
champagne, transfer ,flight certificate.A hot air balloon
flight is unique from all other experiences of flights
because the feeling in balloon is one of peace and
tranquility while floating over the rock formations in the
various valleys of the splendid landscape of Cappadocia.
This morning the guide meets you at the lobby of the hotel .Then we drive to
Zelve Open Air Museum
to see the ancient settlements of Roman Empire in the
valleys as to learn the life of the local inhabitants in this
magic world. Then drive to
a village of pottery- to see the longest river of the country
(Red River) dividing the
village in half and learn the process of transforming the soil
into an art piece such as ceramics, potteries made by the local
artists.After lunch at a local restaurant we stop to take the
pictures of the fairy chimneys scattered
in a vast area of Cappadocia region. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 : CAPPADOCIA- Private Tour (B)
This morning we drive to the South part of the region .We are heading to
Soganli Valley known
as a wild nature surrounded by the rocky hills carved to use
as the frescoed Christian churches , thousands of
piegonaries , eagle nests, a small river and the local
people houses.We have lunch right in the middle of this
nature under the apple trees. Then we drive to a village of
which used to be a Greek settlement before the
population census between Turkish and Greek in 1924. We will
visit the best samples of the Greek history and may drink a
Turkish coffee. Stay
overnight at hotel.
Day 6 : CAPPADOCIA / KUSADASI- Private Tour (B,D)
This morning after breakfast you will check out and transfer to Kayseri
Airport for the flight to Izmir . Upon arrival, meet your
guide to drive to
Selcuk where we will
church of St. John ,
the largest church in Asia Minor at 6th century, perched on
a hill overlooking the
Isa Bey Mosque, the Artemis Temple and the Aegean sea in further.
Stay overnight at the hotel.After lunch at a local
restaurant we drive to visit the
House of Virgin Mary
approved by the pope Jean Paul XVI , where she spent the
last years of her life.
Day 7 : KUSADASI / ALACATI- Private Tour (B)
You will visit the famous Roman ancient site of
Ephesus and walk on the Roman
marbles to witness a Roman history in agora, odeion, Roman
bath, Greco-Roman theatre, library and others..Every step
takes you to relive the moments of Roman history with your
The visit of
Terrace Houses of Ephesus is also
important part of the trip. You can learn the details from your
Afterwards , we drive to
Alacati to stay in a charming boutique hotel which used to be
a Greek mansion in the history.Overnight at the hotel.
Day 8 : ALACATI- Private Service (B)
You are at leisure. You can relax and spend your time on your own.
Information about Alacati : Alacati is very charming town located on the peninsula on the Aegean coast of
Turkey. A row of stone windmills, the towns cobbled
streets are lined with stone houses, shops , tavernas, and
dotted with its friendly guesthouses. It is an established
destination for kite-boarders and windsurfers from across the
Europe and an important venue for the
competitions. There are many fantastic
sights and great beaches
along the Cesme peninsula and
of course there is a lot of other things to do.
Day 9 : ALACATI / ISTANBUL- Private Service (B)
This morning after the breakfast you will check out from the hotel to drive
to Izmir Airport for the flight to Istanbul. Upon arrival,
we will visit
Spice Market and the
Rustem Pahsa very
reputable with the famous turquoise tiles covering the walls
and the ceiling. Next we will get on our local ferry to
cruise along the strait of the
‘ the pearl of the
city’ to witness the rich part of the life
with its splendid waterfront houses and mansions.
By the end of our cruise we meet our driver in Sarıyer port to drive to
Asian side for sightseeing at
the district of “ Çamlıca Hill ”
.After lunch we
drive to Beylerbeyi Palace
used as a summer
palace to host the guests
Empress Eugenie of France, Joseph, the Emperor of Austria-Hungary
(1869), The Crown Prince of Italia (1869) , Frederic Guillaume
Charles, the Crown Prince of Prussia (1869), the Sah of Iran.
located on the shores of Bosphorus then we drive
back to our hotel .
Day 10 : ISTANBUL / HOME- Private Service (B)
This morning after breakfast you will check-out we drive to the most
St. Savior Chora- on the outskirts of the Golden
Horn area. The coverage of the Biblical scenes by the golden
mosaics are the best samples of the Byzantine (Eastern Roman
Empire) art in its era in the world. Next we drive to
Eyup Mosque to witness
the religious life of the Muslim people and their ritual
worships around the mosque.We drive to
Pierre Loti Hill to
catch one of the best views of the ancient city from one of
the Seven Hills .After lunch we can drive to
Taksım & Grand Bazaar
to enjoy the modern part of the city and bargain at the
jewellery, leather, silver stores inside. Stay overnight at
Then you will be transferred to Istanbul International Airport depending on
your flight time.
End of our services…
PRICES AND CONDITIONS:
Package prices for your own private tour: (per person in double room, USD)
10 or more participants
* The prices are only valid for the early bookings.For the further enquiries, please send us an email.
PRICES OF THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
* 9 nights accomodation at the hotels shown as belows:
* Hotel Sultanhan Boutique Hotel -Istanbul
* Tas Boutique Hotel / Solto Alacati Boutique Hotel -Alacati
* Argos Cave Boutique Hotel –Cappadocia
* Hotel Korumar 5* –Kusadasi
* 9 breakfasts 1 dinners at hotels indicated on the itinerary with B,D .
* Admission fees, tax and service charges
* Admission fee to the Terrace Houses in Ephesus
* Complete program of tours as specified in day by day itinerary but not limited
* Services of a Professional English-speaking tour guide who is licensed by the Turkish Ministry of Tourism and an expert on Turkey's history and culture.
* Local transportation by a private chauffeur driven deluxe van with A/C
* All transfers and touring as per itinerary from arrival to departure
* Airfare for the flight from İstanbul to Kayseri // Kayseri to Izmir // Izmir to Istanbul
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT THE TOUR:
* The hotels mentioned above are not only the finest hotels of the region ,they are located strategically in the districts and have the reputation in the luxury travel according to their excellent services and their authentic atmosphere .
* In the domestic airlines we use Turkish Airlines company to ensure that our guests can feel the comfort so we dont use the other cheap airplane companies under normal circumstances and we need the early reservations to avoid the overbooking.
* Our guides are Professional English speaking tour guides and they have an excellent knowledge of history and the archeology of Turkey.
* The mode of the tour transportation on the land will be new 2013 model MERCEDES van.
PRICES OF THE PACKAGE EXCLUDES:
* Airfare of international flights and related taxes,
* Customary end-of-tour gratuities to guide and drivers,
* Bottled beverages or alcohol,
* Travel insurance and visas, laundry and personal items.
OPTIONAL DELUXE HOTELS IN ISTANBUL :
In case of the request of the deluxe hotels in Istanbul shown as below, the additional cost a night per person in a double room:
* Hotel Ciragan Kempinski 5* / Istanbul : 230 USD
* Hotel Four Seasons Sultanahmet / Istanbul : 270 USD
* Hotel Four Seasons Bosphorus / Istanbul : 270 USD
BOOK THIS TOUR:
e-mail us about your tour.