Private guided tours
Day 1 : ISTANBUL – Private Tour (B)
Welcome to Istanbul
. At the meeting point in the airport your guide
holds a placard bearing your name or our agency name
’ALLRIGHT TRAVEL’ and meets you at the airport and transfer to your
Day 2 : ISTANBUL – Private Tour (B)
This morning your private guide will pick you up at the lobby of your hotel
and you will be driven to the old city to visit
Topkapi Palace with
its fabulous jewellery collection, Council Hall, kitchen,
its magnificent pavillions overlooking the view of Golden
Horn. Then we will visit the
Hagia Sophia (Divine Wisdom),
the highest dome of the largest church built by
Justinien in Roman era. After having lunch , we will visit
enriched by the beautiful Iznik tiles and walk through the
ancient objects Egyptian Obelisk, Serpentine Column,
Constantine Column displayed in the
. Finally we will visit the
Turkish Islamic Art Museum
to see the Seljouk –Otoman-Turkish art pieces.
Day 3 : ISTANBUL – Private Tour (B)
This morning we will visit
Spice Market and the
Rustem Pahsa very
reputable with the famous turquoise tiles covering the walls
and the ceiling. Next we will get on our local ferry to
cruise along the strait of the
pearl of the city’
to witness the rich part of the life with its
splendid waterfront houses and mansions.
By the end of our cruise we meet our driver in Sarıyer port to drive to
Asian side for sightseeing at
the district of “ Çamlıca Hill ” .After lunch
we drive to
used as a summer palace
to host the guests
Empress Eugenie of France, Joseph, the Emperor of Austria-Hungary
(1869), The Crown Prince of Italia (1869) , Frederic Guillaume
Charles, the Crown Prince of Prussia (1869), the Sah of Iran.
located on the shores of Bosphorus then we drive back to our
Day 4 : ISTANBUL / BODRUM- Private Tour (B)
This morning you will check out from your hotel to drive to Istanbul Intl.
Airport for the flight to Bodrum. Upon arrival, your guide
will take you to the Mausoleum of Halicarnasos -one of the Seven Wonders of Ancient World- .Then we walk
to visit the
on the shores of the sea and built by the crusaders
in 15. Century A.D. Inside the building the
Underwater Archeological Museum is exhibited with the artifacts such as the bronze statues, glass perfumes,
potteries and ceramic jars to be found in the wreckage of
the ship. You will be free to explore the city on your
own.Overnight in Bodrum.
Day 5 : BODRUM- Private Tour (B)
spend the rest of the day
at your leisure. . Or there is an optional gulet to sail along the shores of Bodrum which makes you fall in love with the
nature and the blue
crystals of Mediterrenean water.
Day 6 : BODRUM /EPHESUS- Private Tour (B)
After departure from the hotel we drive to Kusadası and visit the charming
village and have lunch there.The village is originally Greek Orthodox village used by the Greek people in prior to the
Exchange of the population in 1924.Then we drive to visit
the Old Basilica of St. John who was buried in the apsis of the church in the earlier years then his
bones were taken to Italy
by the crusaders.Then we visit the
temple of Artemis
and drive to our hotel.
Day 7 : EPHESUS / KUSADASI- Private Tour (B)
This morning we will drive to visit the ancient ruins of Ephesus and you will be privileged to visit the
covered the full of Roman mosaics.Then we drive to another local village to
have a break for a grilled lunch and have an opportunity to
learn some about the Turkish handcrafts.
Day 8 : KUSADASI/ISTANBUL- Private Service (B)
You will be transferred to Izmir Airprot for the flight to Istanbul and have
a connection flight to home.
End of our services…
PRICES AND CONDITIONS:
Package prices for your own private tour: (per person in double room, USD)
10 or more participants
* The prices are only valid for the early bookings.For the further enquiries, please send us an email.
PRICES OF THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
* 7 nights accomodation at the hotels shown as belows:
* Hotel Sultanhan Boutique Hotel -Istanbul
* Marmara Bodrum Luxury Hotel -Alacati
* Hotel Korumar 5* –Kusadasi
* 8 breakfasts 1 lunch at hotels indicated on the itinerary with B,D .
* Admission fees, tax and service charges
* Admission fee to the Terrace Houses in Ephesus
* Complete program of tours as specified in day by day itinerary but not limited
* Services of a Professional English-speaking tour guide who is licensed by the Turkish Ministry of Tourism and an expert on Turkey's history and culture.
* Local transportation by a private chauffeur driven deluxe van with A/C
* All transfers and touring as per itinerary from arrival to departure
* Airfare for the flight from İstanbul to Bodrum // Izmir to İstanbul
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT THE TOUR:
* The hotels mentioned above are not only the finest hotels of the region ,they are located strategically in the districts and have the reputation in the luxury travel according to their excellent services and their authentic atmosphere .
* In the domestic airlines we use Turkish Airlines company to ensure that our guests can feel the comfort so we dont use the other cheap airplane companies under normal circumstances and we need the early reservations to avoid the overbooking.
* Our guides are Professional English speaking tour guides and they have an excellent knowledge of history and the archeology of Turkey.
* The mode of the tour transportation on the land will be new 2013 model MERCEDES van.
PRICES OF THE PACKAGE EXCLUDES:
* Airfare of international flights and related taxes,
* Customary end-of-tour gratuities to guide and drivers,
* Bottled beverages or alcohol,
* Travel insurance and visas, laundry and personal items.
Sultanhan Luxury Boutique Hotel - Istanbul
Marmara Bodrum Luxury Hotel - Alacati
Korumar Hotel - Kusadasi ***** (5 Star)
OPTIONAL DELUXE HOTELS IN ISTANBUL :
In case of the request of the deluxe hotels in Istanbul shown as below, the additional cost a night per person in a double room:
* Hotel Ciragan Kempinski 5* / Istanbul : 230 USD
* Hotel Four Seasons Sultanahmet / Istanbul : 270 USD
* Hotel Four Seasons Bosphorus / Istanbul : 270 USD
BOOK THIS TOUR:
e-mail us about your tour.